Many Vienna residents first learned about Falun Gong and the persecution of it in China on September 25. The practitioners' march took off from the famous Stephansplatz, and passed by Hofburg Palace, Vienna State Opera, and Ringstrasse, and ended at Mariahilfer Straße, the largest shopping street in Vienna. more ...
“The march is great...very peaceful, very well-organized,” said a police officer, commending the Falun Gong group's grand march in Vienna, Austria on September 19, 2015. The practitioners from over 30 countries held the march to raise awareness about the persecution of Falun Gong in China and the recent wave of lawsuits against Jiang Zemin, former head of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). more ...
- 2015 European Falun Dafa Conference Held in Vienna
- Austria: Rally and Candlelight Vigil Support the Lawsuits Filed Against Former Chinese Dictator Jiang Zemin
- Austria: Explaining the Persecution Facts at Vienna International Centre
- Austria: Candlelight Vigil at the Stephansdom
- Russia: 2015 Russian Falun Dafa Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference Held in St. Petersburg
- Austria: Falun Gong March Touches Vienna Residents
- Austria: Marching for Justice, Supporting Lawsuits Against Former Chinese Dictator
- Austria: People Across Europe Join the Call to Bring Former Chinese Dictator to Justice