Wang Yuxian from Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province Gained a New Life from Practising Falun Gong but then Dies under Persecution

For years the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) severely persecuted Falun Gong practitioner Wang Yuxian and her family members. As a result Wang Yuxian suffered from intolerable pain and her cancer recurred. Wang Yuxian passed away on April 6th, 2006 at the age of fifty.

Wang Yuxian

1. After practising Falun Gong Wang Yuxian's cancer disappeared

Ms. Wang Yuxian was born in August 1957 at Guta district of Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province. In August 1992, she was diagnosed with mid late-term lymphoma. She felt it was hopeless. In September 1993, after an introduction from a friend she attended a Falun Gong lecture given by Mr. Li Hongzhi. Her body regained good health. When she was examined in October 1993, her cancer had disappeared.

Half a year after she began practising Falun Gong, her family felt concerned about her health and took her to a hospital for examination. At the beginning of 1994 when she was reexamined at the central hospital of Jinzhou city, the doctor said there were no cancer cells.

Since she miraculously recovered, her family members, friends and people in her hometown knew Falun Dafa had given her a second life. They began to practise Falun Gong. Those who practised Falun Gong felt a purification of body and mind, and more harmony with family and friends.

2. Under persecution Wang Yuxian passed away

In 1999 out of jealousy, the Jiang Zemin regime utilised state propaganda tools to slander Falun Dafa and persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. Wang Yuxian understood that Falun Dafa gave her a second life and reported to related government departments how she had benefited from practising Falun Gong. On April 25th, 1999, Wang Yuxian went to Beijing to peacefully appeal for Falun Gong.

In July 1999, the CCP launched a nationwide persecution of Falun Gong. Wang Yuxian went to Beijing again where she was arrested and escorted back to Jinzhou. In October 1999, Wang Yuxian once again went to Beijing and she was arrested in a hotel. After she was escorted to Jinzhou, she was detained at a detention centre. She was listed as a focal target at the detention centre because they believed she was a leading practitioner. Local Falun Dafa practitioners often talked about Wang Yuxian's miraculous recovery from late-term cancer after practising Falun Gong, therefore the local 610 Office1 regarded Wang Yuxian as a key target for persecution. She was sentenced to three years of forced labour and sent to the notorious Women's First Detention Centre of the Masanjia Labour Camp.

Because she persisted in her belief in Falun Dafa, she was beaten. However she did not give up or cooperate with them. Instead she used the benefits she received from Falun Dafa to verify that Falun Dafa is good. Since she refused to be 'transformed2', she was assigned prisoners to monitor her. They did not allow her to practice or make contact with fellow practitioners. Besides, she had to perform intensive physical labour and make clothes for fifteen to sixteen hours (sometimes up to eighteen hours) everyday. The prisoners were forced to get up at 4 a. m. and could not sleep until 10 or 12 p. m. They were often beaten by other prisoners and police. Wang Yuxian was severely persecuted. Her cancer recurred. She was released on April 22nd, 2000.

After her family members took her home, she studied the Falun Dafa teachings and practised the exercises and her body recovered completely again.

At 8 a. m. on June 4th, 2001, with the excuse of verifying information, policeman Yu Chao from Raoyang Police Station in Guta District, Jinzhou City deceived Wang Yuxian to get her to come into the police station. After she was interrogated, she was not released. A policeman named Ma threatened her: "If you don't completely confess, we will send you to the Masanjia Labour Camp." To avoid being further persecuted, Wang Yuxian jumped out of the window on the second floor of police station. However, during that time, police repeatedly harassed her family and made her whole family upset.

One day in 2003 when Wang Yuxian was walking she was arrested by officers from the Lingnan Police Station. Later her home was ransacked and all Falun Dafa books were confiscated. Wang Yuxian was detained at the first detention centre of Jinzhou for almost one month. Since she experienced physical discomfort, she was released. However she was required to report to the police station every Monday so that her whereabouts were controlled by the police station.

Wang Yuxian's son-in-law was lost his job, because his mother-in-law practised Falun Gong.

The CCP severely persecuted Wang Yuxian and her family for years. Wang Yuxian's cancer recurred and she passed away on April 6th, 2006.


1. "The 610 office" is an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems.

2. "Reform or Transform" Implementation of brainwashing and torture in order to force a practitioner to renounce Falun Gong. (Variations: "reform", "transform", "reformed", "reforming", "transformed", "transforming", and "transformation")

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.