Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionate reminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.
1. Former chief of the local police station Xiang Hui of Qiancheng Town, Hoangjiang City, used to slander Falun Dafa and persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. In 2002, the back of his head was split in half by a young butcher who had developed hatred towards him. Dafa practitioners embrace the principle of never cursing back when cursed, never hitting back when hit, and never treating people with aggression, including those who brutally persecute them. However, those who persecute practitioners will not escape the karmic retribution brought about by their crimes.
After the persecution against Falun Gong illegally began on July 20th, 1999, Xiang Hui led a group of people from the local TV station to break into a local Dafa practitioner's house. They carried a camera, along with some false materials that the TV station had prepared in order to slander Dafa. They forced the practitioner to read what was written in the material. The Dafa practitioner firmly refused to do so. They found another practitioner, but this practitioner refused to cooperate as well. They then took a non-practitioner from the countryside to pose as a Dafa practitioner on TV, for the purpose of deceiving the locals.
There is a butcher who had previously committed crimes. Xiang always approached him first as soon as a problem cropped up, and even if there was no problem at all. Whenever bad things happened, Xiang would first seek an explanation from him, and this made the butcher feel constantly harassed. One day, the butcher followed Xiang with a butcher knife hidden underneath his clothing. He slashed Xiang's head from behind, immediately killing Xiang. When Xiang's wife tried to withdraw money from the bank for funeral expenses, the bank account showed that he had saved more than 800,000 yuan. Such a large sum of money caught people's attention. Investigations were carried out, and it was found that the money had come from protection fees that Xiang illegally extorted from people.
2. Lui Manzhen, female, 53 years old, works at the Huaihua South Station in Hunan Province. After July 20th, 1999, she always cooperated with the Huaihua main police station and south station to persecute Dafa practitioners. She used to monitor practitioners in the family visiting area. In 2002, a practitioner was sent to the brainwashing centre in the Guangzhou Law Institution training centre. The practitioner protested this mistreatment by going on a hunger strike. During a force-feeding infusion, he pulled out the needle. Liu became flustered when she saw this. She picked up the needle and stabbed the practitioner's hand, making the practitioner's hand bleed profusely. He clarified the truth to her. She wouldn't listen and said, "If I die tomorrow, I will still eat today." At the beginning of this year, Liu contracted liver cancer.
3. Yang Siyin was the party secretary of the Yuan countryside, located in Shandoubo, Shungfeng Village, Jinxi Township, Zhongfang County, Huaihua Area, Hunan Province. He cooperated with the Jiang regime in its persecution of Falun Gong. In 2000, at the party committee meeting, Yang Siyin shouted that he was going to tear apart a practitioner's house. A few days later, he contracted an unusual disease. Following medical treatment, his mental health deteriorated. He wandered around aimlessly for months. One day in 2001, he was found dead after being run over by a train. No one had been able to recognise him for six or seven days. Eventually, he was buried by a worker on the side of the road. Later on, his family heard the news. They dug him out and carried him home.
4. The CCP authorities continuously slander Dafa and persecute Dafa practitioners. On the day before May 1st, 2002, the CCP motivated all of the authorities in the village to illegally search every Dafa practitioner's home. They arrested six practitioners. These practitioners were taken to the county government building, beaten, forced to admit that they were "counter revolutionary" and were forced to sign a document admitting to a crime. They were also not allowed to go out (including to work or to visit their families). The authorities slapped them with the label, "those who jeopardise the safety of the community" and illegally detained them.
On July 25th, 2002, seven members of the county party were involved in a car accident. Secretary Xiao Ping, Politics and Law Secretary Zhou Xigang, driver Yang Jiping, and Village Head Zhang Yongquan, all died instantly. They could hardly be recognised. The leader of the National People's Congress, Yang Xiaobiao, required brain surgery.
5. Liu Guojun, male, over 50 years old, was the former secretary of the county party committee of Qiancheng Town. After July 20, 1999, he cooperated with Jiang's regime to persecute Falun Gong. In a brainwashing session, he slandered, attacked and cursed Dafa. Shortly afterwards, he died of cancer.
6. The deputy director of the 610 Office in Chenxi County, officer Li Huimeng, contracted cancer. He has now stated that he will no longer continue to persecute Falun Dafa.
You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.