More Practitioners Die from Persecution in Hebei and Heilongjiang Provinces and Tianjin City

Practitioner Ms. Kang Shurong lived in Liuzikou Village, Ji County, Tianjin City. She went to Beijing to appeal in 2000, and was taken back by police from the Ji County Department and sentenced to 18 months of forced labour on December 25th, 2000. In the Tianjin City Women's Forced Labour Camp (formerly called the Banqiao Women's Forced Labour Camp), drug-addict inmate Feng Yi (female) forced Ms. Kang to stand for a prolonged period of time when her blood pressure was at 250 mm. She was tortured until she was close to death, then bailed out for medical treatment. Local Police Station Director Cai Jingxiang (male) and officer Kuang Aimin (male) constantly harassed her after she returned home. She died around August 2002, at about 47 years of age.

Practitioner Ms. Chen Ke lived in Hexi District, Tianjin City. She had been arrested and sent to a forced labour camp multiple times. According to eyewitnesses, in 2005, she was detained in the Hexi District Detention Centre. She died of a heart attack while being brutally force-fed. The details are under investigation.

Practitioner Ms. Xu Ruijun, age unknown, is a retired employee of the Dagang Petroleum Field. She had uterine cancer before cultivating Falun Dafa. She recovered her health after practising Falun Gong. She was arrested in 2001 while distributing leaflets exposing the persecution and telling people the facts about Falun Gong, and she was detained in the Fifth Ward of the Tianjin City Women's Prison. She was forced to accept the brainwashing, but soon afterward her health deteriorated, and before she was released in the later half of 2004 she became very weak. Because she was not allowed to do Falun Gong exercises while under persecution, she died soon after being being released.

Practitioner Ms. Zhang Lixian, 67, lived in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. Her illnesses were cured after she started cultivating Falun Dafa. Her daughter, however, was arrested when the persecution began in 1999, and police officers from the Datong Station (in Daowuai District) often harassed them, threatened them, and forced her family to leave home to avoid being arrested. Her previous illness returned, causing her death on June 6th, 2007.

Practitioner Ms. Yan Xiuzhi, 63, lived in Da'de Village, Shuiquan Township in Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. She went to the provincial capital to appeal on July 22nd, 1999, when the persecution had just began. She went to Beijing twice, once in June and once in December 2000, to appeal for Falun Dafa. She was arrested in Beijing. Chinese Communist Party (CCP) agents kept harassing her at home, causing her to live under huge mental pressure. She died in mid April 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Wang Ruzhi, 65, lived in the Development Zone of Dalian City, Liaoning Province. Her son and daughter-in-law are all Falun Dafa practitioners. After the persecution began on July 20th, 1999, her son was imprisoned in the Dalian City Forced Labour Camp, and her daughter-in-law was detained in the Masanjia Forced Labour Camp in Shenyang City. Her granddaughter was only three, and Ms. Wang had to raise her. Due to the mental torture and financial pressure, Ms. Wang Ruzhi became sick with uraemia and died on May 3rd, 2007.

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.