Witnesses to the Miracles of Falun Dafa Come to Practise One After Another

A 7-year-old Child Is Safe and Sound after Falling from the 6th Floor of a Building

Living on the 6th floor of a certain residence area in Mudanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province, Linlin (alias) has studied Falun Dafa with his grandmother ever since his childhood. At 8:00 a.m. on July 16th, Linlin hid in the room and didn't come out. His grandmother went back to the room to look for him, but she didn't find him. Instead, she found an opening in the screen window and then looked down from it. She found the child standing on the balcony for growing flowers on the second floor. So she hurried down the stairs, and then knew what had happened. As a matter of fact, when he accidentally fell from the 6th floor, the child fell right on a cactus on the second floor. As a result, the flowerpot was broken and Linlin's wrist was scratched, but had soon stopped bleeding. And Linlin's stomach was scraped and a few thorns pricked into his ankle. Other parts of his body were in good condition. Linlin said, "Enlightened beings are protecting me!"

The brother of Linlin's grandmother and Linlin's father, who arrived upon hearing the news, were so frightened that they hurriedly took Linlin to a hospital for an examination. All examination results were normal. The doctors and nurses in the hospital believed one after another that this was really a miracle. The patients next to Linlin said that his family must have accumulated a large amount of virtue. Linlin's relatives and neighbours were convinced by the miracle of Falun Dafa and began practising one after another.

The state of my terminal lung cancer miraculously improved after cultivating in Falun Dafa for two months; the doctor didn't dare to believe his own eyes

I am a villager from a certain village, Quanyang Town, Fusong County, Jilin Province. On January 22nd, 2004, I was diagnosed with lung cancer in the Hailong Town Hospital. On the same day, I was again diagnosed as having lung cancer in the Meihekou Railway Hospital. The doctor said that my lung cancer had reached an advanced stage and that I only had five or six months to live. I was filled with despair.

On April 6th, 2004, I again went to a hospital for further consultation. The doctor said that cancer cells had started to proliferate. My family members and I hopelessly came back home. Just at this time, on April 10th, I came across a few Falun Dafa practitioners. After learning about my situation, they told me to keep firmly in mind that "Falun Dafa is good." and "Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance are good." I followed their advice. Several days later, a miracle occurred. My cough was relieved and my body felt more comfortable.

In the middle of August, I started to cultivate Falun Dafa. After practising for two months, I again went to have a medical examination. A miracle happened. The doctor determined that not only had my cancer cells not proliferated, but also the tumour had become smaller than before. Even the doctor didn't dare to believe his own eyes. Falun Dafa is so miraculous. My personal experience allowed my relatives and friends to witness Falun Dafa's miraculous power. Some of them also started to practise after learning the truth. I am most grateful to Teacher and Falun Dafa for giving me a second life.

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.