Studying the Principles of Falun Dafa and Practicing the Falun Gong Exercises Cured Me, Although I Wasn't Expected to Live Over a Week

My name is Yunzhen (pseudonym). I am 42 years old and I live in Hebei Province. I want to tell my story of regaining my health after I was at death's door, so people will know that "Falun Dafa is good!"

I developed a fever in early 2003 and checked into the city hospital in mid May, but the treatment there didn't result in much improvement. I transferred to another hospital. The doctor did not reach a definitive diagnosis and simply suggested I go to the Tianjin Hospital. The night before I left the hospital, one of my good friends, a Dafa practitioner told me to say, "Falun Dafa is good" with sincerity. She copied Lunyu for me and asked me to read it. I agreed.

She had told me the same thing many times before. Although I did not oppose Dafa, I didn't really believe the magical healing effects of Dafa, either. The diagnosis at the Tianjin City Hospital was aplastic anemia, and my family breathed a sigh of relief.

I experienced a sudden cerebral hemorrhage in September 2003 and was again hospitalized. The doctor told my family to prepare for my funeral. Several days after I went home I suffered a seizure and convulsions and I injured my back. I remembered "Falun Dafa is good" when excruciating pain was bearing down on me. I said it every day. My husband also said it to help me.

My condition gradually stabilized and I slowly recovered. I know Teacher helped me. I began to study the Fa and do the exercises during the 2004 Chinese New Year but slacked after a while because I was no longer sick. I didn't experience any symptoms until the early summer of 2006, but by then I had already spent more than 110,000 yuan in medical fees.

The high fever returned at the end of July 2006. My condition worsened after I received an IV infusion. I didn't want to get medical treatment. I wanted to practice Dafa, but my family wouldn't let me. They sent me back to the hospital where I remained for more than a month. The medical professionals treated me with all types of drugs, but the fever persisted. I had no choice but to stay on steroids to fend off the fever. I developed fluid in my lungs. I finally learned that, in fact, I had late-stage leukemia, but my family at first kept the news from me. We paid another 59,000 yuan in medical fees.

My friend came to visit me at the hospital. I felt awful and cried. She said to me, "This is not an illness. You did not do well in the past and the evil is persecuting you. Teacher said that we should not acknowledge it, and we should send forth righteous thoughts to eliminate it!" I nodded, although I didn't fully understand her words.

My condition grew worse. The doctor said that I could survive through a bone marrow transplant in Tianjin, but it would cost at least 500,000 yuan. My husband was ready to sell the house and take me to Tianjin.

I went through the hospital transfer procedure on September 1, 2006, and we contacted the hospital in Tianjin. We were planning to leave on September 4. I really did not want to go to Tianjin and cried again.

The night before our departure for Tianjin my temperature rose to 44.4 0C [112 0F], my blood pressure was 40 over 60, my pulse was nearly gone, and my whole body was swollen. The chief surgeon said to my family, "There is no need to go to Tianjin. She would die on the trip. You said several days ago that you wanted to see a specialist in Tianjin, but how come he never came? We all know that no one can do anything for her. You also would have to pay at least 2,000 yuan plus meals for a specialist's consultation. It is better to give her whatever she wants. She'll last one week at most in the hospital, or two days if she goes home." My family cried.

I didn't know what the doctor said at that time, but I felt as if I had arrived at the end of my life and that it would be better to go home and die there. I remembered that Teacher had saved my life the time before. I would not be where I was had I been diligently cultivating Dafa. I truly regretted not having cherished the time [to practice Dafa]. I had let down Teacher and Dafa. I shouted from the bottom of my heart, "Teacher, save me!" I thought, "As long as I have a breath left, I will practice Dafa until the end. I give my life to Teacher and Dafa. If this is the end, I won't blame Teacher or Dafa!"

I fell into a coma in the hospital later that night. When I regained consciousness my mind was filled with thoughts to practice Dafa. Miraculously, I became conscious at 2:00 a.m. and could make small movements. My family didn't want me to leave hospital, but my daughter said, "Mom wants to go home and doesn't want to die at the hospital. Let's take her home so she can practice Dafa. If she recovers, she'll be lucky to get a second life; if she doesn't, we won't blame Dafa or Teacher." I left the hospital on September 7, 2006.

The afternoon I went home one practitioner talked to several other practitioners. They came to my home to send forth righteous thoughts and cleanse the dimensional fields in my home. We studied the Fa together and I persisted until we finished the first lecture.

The doctor said I wouldn't live more than two days, so my husband dared not sleep. I slept like a baby, however, and my body was much lighter than at the hospital. I also did not take any medication.

The practitioners returned the next day. We did the exercises, sent forth righteous thoughts, and studied the Fa together. I felt better than the day before.

My husband insisted on taking my temperature on the third day. It was 36.9 0C [98 0F], which is normal. He was ecstatic and said, "What a miracle!"

I wanted to eat dumplings on the fifth day and helped my husband make them. My daughter came home in the evening. She was really happy to see how I had changed. I feel more energetic each day.

Now that I look back, when I was bedridden and taking all kinds of medications at the hospital, I nearly died. After sending forth righteous thoughts, studying the Fa, and doing the exercises with other practitioners, however, my condition improved so that I can now move about freely without taking a single pill.

My husband witnessed the power of Dafa and also started to practice. He studies the Fa with me daily and does the exercises with me. He said to me, "Cultivate [Dafa] well!"

My family members' minds used to be deeply poisoned by Party propaganda. None of them believed in Dafa before. Now, all of them are convinced of Dafa's power. They have quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations. My older sister used to show disdain when someone mentioned Falun Gong. After seeing her gravely ill sister recover quickly through Dafa practice, she has said many times, "What a miracle! No wonder so many people believe in Dafa! I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes! Cultivate well!"

Teacher saved my life once again and saved my family that was about to lose a member. Words cannot express my gratitude! I have to cultivate Dafa with determination and let more people know the truth about Dafa!

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.