Doctor Mr. Yin Weibin from Ningxiang County, Hunan Province Persecuted and Mistreated at Xingkaipu Forced Labour Camp

Name: Yin Weibin
Gender: Male
Age: 42
Address: Ningxiang County, Hunan Province
Occupation: Doctor
Date of Most Recent Arrest: June 2012
Most Recent Place of Detention: Xinkaipu Forced Labour Camp
City: Changsha
Province: Hunan
Persecution Suffered: Brainwashing, beatings, torture, detention.

Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Yin Weibin was arrested in June 2012 and detained at the Xingkaipu Forced Labour Camp in Changshai City, Hunan Province, where he is still being held today. He has been brainwashed, and beaten by prisoners who were instigated by guards at the camp. As a result of the abuse, he has suffered from abdominal pain, and his health is deteriorating.

This is the second time that Mr. Yin has been detained at this labor camp. He previously worked as a doctor at the hospital in Yiyang City. After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)led by Jiang Zemin, launched its persecution of Falun Gong in July 1999, Mr. Yin went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. There, he was arrested at Tiananmen Square, and returned to Yiyang City by officials from the 610 Office (an organisation of special agents just for persecuting Falun Gong). He was detained at the Xingkaipu Forced Labour Camp for three years.

Mr. Yin had lost his job after being released from the labour camp. He opened a private clinic in Ningxiang County in order to support his daughter’s education. His wife left and divorced him, fearing the persecution. She died soon after their divorce due to a terminal illness. Being a single parent, Mr. Yin raised his teenage daughter.

Mr. Yin and four other Falun Gong practitioners were arrested by undercover police officers from the Huitang Town Police Station in June 2012, when they were on their way to a practitioner’s home, which was located in Huitang Town, Ningxiang County. Zhou Dingxing, the head of the 610 Office in Ningxiang County, along with Lui Kai, head of the Domestic Security Team, Lin Libing, and others, detained them in Ningxiang County for 15 days. Mr. Yin was later transferred to the Xingkaipu Forced Labour Camp.

When Mr. Yin arrived at the camp, he shouted "Falun Gong is good!" Five or six inmates led by camp guards, immediately rushed toward him. They sealed his mouth and beat him, and he was subsequently subjected to brainwashing. In order to protest the maltreatment, Mr. Yin began a hunger strike. When relatives visited him, he had abdominal pain and looked dreadful.

Due to Mr. Yin’s detention, his daughter lost her father’s protection as well as financial support. She was almost unable to attend high school due to her tuition being overdue, but friends of Mr. Yin gathered some money and paid off her tuition.

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.