Female Practitioner Tortured, Disabled and Forced to Leave her Family

Facebook Logo LinkedIn Logo Twitter Logo Email Logo Pinterest Logo
I am a Dafa practitioner from Zhigou Township, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province. Because I went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong, the police illegally detained me for one month. Later, I was fined 5,000 Yuan (Chinese currency, the average monthly income of an urban worker is 500 Yuan) and released to my home village. As soon as I returned to my mother's house, officials from the village and township forcefully took me to the local police station. Deputy Police Chief Cao Jinhui of the City Political Security Section was also present. When he saw me, he slapped my face repeatedly with all his strength while shouting angrily. He handcuffed me and forced me to raise both hands above my head and lie on the floor. He then grabbed a wooden club as thick as his arm and started to beat me. He rained blows on my body, and before long the stick broke in half. He then got another stick and continued with the beating. This torture lasted an entire morning, and I passed out several times. By noon, Cao Jinhui was exhausted and said, "I will come back to punish you in the afternoon. Now I am going to have a drink with my buddies." After they left, my husband said, "They will be even more violent after drinking. If you don't denounce 'Truthfulness Compassion Forbearance', they will kill you!"

Sure enough, when Cao Jinhui returned in the afternoon, his eyes were red and blood-shot, and he was even angrier and more violent. Under the brutal torture, I again lost consciousness. Fearing that I might die, they rushed me to the hospital and injected me with medicine. When they saw that my body was badly injured, they threatened me, "Don't tell anyone that we tortured you after you leave, or else..." A few days later I was taken back to the village, and I thought I could go home and take care of my child. But to my surprise, the village officials locked me up in their management facility. They monitored me around the clock and tried to force me to break away from "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance." When I refused, they threatened to send me to a forced labor camp and also tried to coerce my husband into divorcing me. I was detained until December 25 on the Chinese lunar calendar, right before the Chinese New Year. During my detention, my days were filled with police intimidation, my husband's complaints, the heart-breaking sound of my two-year-old child's crying, and severe pain.

When I went home for the Chinese New Year, the township police chief and officials came to my house again. Even my husband was not allowed to leave home without permission and was ordered to watch me closely. After twelve days they detained me again. The detention lasted from January 9 to May 10 on the Chinese lunar calendar. Since my husband was out of town for work, I had to take my child with me. Everyday we ate nothing but thin pancakes and drank only cold water. My two-year-old son had a toothache because of the cold water, and he became skinnier, day by day. Every day the guards would hit my son until he cried. In the beginning there was a chair for sleeping, and they even took that away. Sometimes they kept both of us locked up so we couldn't even go to the restroom. They detained me for five months, but the nightmare was not yet over (even after my release). Whenever there was a holiday they would take me away for temporary detention. They also repeatedly ransacked my house and harassed my family. They stole all the money from us that they found and also took other things, all along cursing and threatening to arrest my husband. My husband was at his wit's end and told me, "It seems that they won't leave you alone. You should run for your life! No matter how good you are, I don't dare to keep you around any more. Let me live with our son. When Falun Gong is redressed, then you can come back."

So, I gathered up some clothes and went on my way, begging for food as I looked for a job. One day I ran into a practitioner whom I knew from before and stayed at his house for one night. Unfortunately, someone reported this to the police, and they illegally detained us. As soon as we entered the building, we saw electric batons, iron chairs, and handcuffs. They handcuffed me to a desk, took my shoes off and started to beat me brutally. I lost consciousness. While in a semi-conscious state, I felt someone pulling my hair and pushing it into my nostrils. Someone pinched my armpit, and I was fully awake. But I kept my eyes closed and endured the torture. They used needles to stab me from my thigh all the way to the bottom of my feet. My feet hurt so badly that it felt like a swarm of hornets was stinging me. Someone said sarcastically that this practitioner of "Truthfulness Compassion Forbearance" was really holding up well. The thugs then inserted a long tube down my nose into my stomach. I couldn't help but start vomiting. The next day, while I was still semi-conscious, I was sent to a brainwashing class, where they tortured me non-stop. I couldn't even stand steadily after days of not eating or drinking.

Finally I realized that I must escape. These people are no longer human beings, and I couldn't die here. I had to get out and expose their crimes. I couldn't let them abuse the law in the name of law enforcement, carry out secret trials, detain and torture good people and go unpunished. At night I tried to find a way to escape. I jumped out of a window on the third floor, but they caught me again. In the hospital I was diagnosed with broken bones in both heels, broken ribs, a pelvic fracture, crushed lumbar joint No.1 and 3, and a second joint dented into the marrow for 0.8 centimetres. With me seriously injured, they handed me over to my husband and denied all responsibility. Because of the serious injury to my lower spine, the hospital said that my lower body would become disabled. They told me that my only hope was to receive treatment in the hospital, but my family was penniless after being repeatedly robbed by the police. The local government refused to take any responsibility, so I could not receive treatment at the hospital.

While I was suffering in extreme pain, the local authorities sent a female agent to my home with a hidden tape-recorder. She lied to me and asked me to say that my inability to go to the hospital had nothing to do with them. They used such dirty tricks on a poor and seriously injured woman from the countryside. Even in a big country like China, there is nowhere for me to report and appeal my mistreatment. Simply because I told the truth about what is in my heart, the corrupt police, encouraged by Jiang Zemin, tortured and disabled me. They also persecuted my family members, relatives and friends. An honest, good person had to go through such brutal persecution for no reason. Kind-hearted people please do not be deceived by Jiang Zemin's lies. Please distinguish right from wrong and good from evil. Please be courageous and stand on the side of justice.

Source: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/12/28/17222.html

* * *

Facebook Logo LinkedIn Logo Twitter Logo Email Logo Pinterest Logo

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.