Japan: Falun Gong Practitioners Gather at Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka to Protest CCP Violence in USA

On the afternoon of February 12th, 2006, Falun Gong practitioners and Epoch Times staff from across Japan rallied in front of the Chinese Consulate General in Fukuoka to protest the Chinese Communist regime's terrorist acts outside China.

Falun Gong practitioners and The Epoch Times volunteers peacefully protest in front of Chinese Consulate

February 12th, 2006 was the traditional Chinese Lantern Festival. The Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka invited local Chinese to have an evening banquet. Dozens of staff from the Epoch Times and Falun Gong practitioners from Hiroshima, Kagoshima, Oita, Kumamoto and Fukuoka came to the Chinese Consulate to expose the CCP's criminal behaviour. They protested the brutal assault and robbery of Falun Gong practitioner and chief technical officer of the Epoch Times, Dr. Peter Yuan Li, in his home in Atlanta by CCP operatives several days ago.

At 4:00 p.m., Falun Gong practitioners and the Epoch Times volunteers unfurled banners and displayed picture boards. The Chinese people who participated in the evening banquet held at the Chinese Consulate arrived in succession. The photo of Dr. Yuan Li after being attacked, Falun Gong practitioners' banners and truth clarification display boards exposing the CCP's brutal persecution drew people's attention. They talked with each other in low voices, and slowed down their steps to view the posters one by one. Some even had their photos taken with the protest scene in the background.

At around 8:30 p.m., when people began leaving the Chinese Consulate, two volunteers of the Epoch Times took turns reading the statement by the Epoch Times regarding the assault of Li Yuan, and advised the Chinese people to quickly withdraw from the CCP and its affiliated organisations. On this serene evening with a bright moon in the sky, their resonant voices broke through the boundaries of space and people's misunderstanding. The sound of the truth being widely spread and the evil's true nature being exposed led the protest activity to a successful conclusion.

The protest activity was over around 9:30 p.m. During the process, local police gave great support. A relay hunger strike to protest the CCP's hoodlum and terrorist acts began on February 13th in front of the Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka.

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.