Four Practitioners in Beijing and in the Provinces of Hebei, Shandong, and Hunan Die as the Result of Persecution

Facebook Logo LinkedIn Logo Twitter Logo Email Logo Pinterest Logo

Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Xu Jinxia, 45, lived in Dahezhuang Village, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province. She had many diseases before cultivating Falun Dafa in November 1998. After cultivating Falun Dafa, she became very healthy, treated the elderly with respect, and was very kind to friends and family. The villagers all said that she was a good, honest person.

After July 20th, 1999, the persecution of Falun Gong began. She told people, with her personal story, about how wonderful Falun Dafa is, and she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa. Policemen in Beijing arrested her and detained her in the Chongwen District Detention Centre. Ms. Xu went on a hunger strike for more than 20 days, and she walked out of that detention centre. She was constantly harassed upon returning home. She was taken to a brainwashing centre for more than 20 days in the summer of 2003, because she spoke to people about the facts of Falun Dafa. In the spring of 2004, she was arrested and detained for more than one month in the Cangzhou City Second Detention Centre because she was passing out leaflets exposing the persecution. From the mental and physical torture she went through during multiple detentions, she suffered a nervous breakdown and died on May 1st, 2006.

Practitioner Ms. Wang Xiufang, 52, lived at the Yangzhuang Mine, in the Feicheng City Minery, Shandong Province. After beginning to practise Falun Dafa in 1997, all her diseases were cured. In October 1999, she went to a fellow practitioner's home in Taian City, where she taken to the local police station and brutally tortured. Her family had a huge sum of money extorted from them plus a three thousand yuan1 "fee." She went to Beijing to appeal after returning home, but she was taken to a brainwashing centre held in the Mine Security Office, had money extorted from her, and her home was ransacked. As a result of being constantly harassed by the police, she died on July 3rd, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Hu Guiyun, 50, lived in the Yangfangdian Area in the Haidian District of Beijing. She had breast cancer before cultivating Falun Dafa. Her family relationships were very tense, and she was almost divorced. After cultivating Falun Dafa, she was no longer consumed by anger, her health was restored, and her family lived in harmony. She kept her faith after July 20th, 1999. In 2000, she went to Tiananmen Square many times to appeal for Falun Dafa. In 2001, she was taken to a brainwashing centre by policemen from the Yangfangdian Station. Due to constant pressure her former sickness came back, and she died in 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Liu Meijuan, 70, lived in Changde City, Hunan Province. She was harassed multiple times by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials. Because her house was under construction, she was forced to live in the Changde City Senior Citizen Housing. She was found doing Falun Dafa exercises, and officials threatened to kick her out. The harassment caused her too much mental pressure, and she died on August 1st, 2006.


1. "Yuan" is the Chinese currency; 500 yuan is equal to the average monthly income of an urban worker in China.

Chinese version available at>

* * *

Facebook Logo LinkedIn Logo Twitter Logo Email Logo Pinterest Logo

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.